WELCOME TO THE HUNGARIAN MASTERS ATHLETICS ASSOCIATION FORUM SITE!
We are pleased to welcome all athletes at masters level who are interested in competing in the Hungarian Masters Athletics Championship SEASON 2013! The SZAMOSZ News section site is an excellent source to initiate ideas about local and international competitions. We are encourageing you to write in our Forum and join our competition series. You may find our official organisation site on www.szamosz.hu
Any questions you may have, please leave a note on the site or write to firstname.lastname@example.org
HUNGARIAN SENIOR INDOOR TRACK&FIELD 2013. CHAMPIONSHIP
AND INTERNATIONAL INDOOR OPEN CHAMPIONSHIP and WINTER THROWER’S CHAMPIONSHIP
1.CHAMPIONSHIP: The Hungarian and International Indoor Masters Championship, for Hungarian and international senior competitors (open championship).
2. Championship date: March 10th. 2013. Sunday
Location: Budapest, SYMA Hall (Budapest, XIV.distcrit Dózsa György str. 1.) and Thrower center (at near Puskás Ferenc Stadion)
3. Participants: Any senior competitior may enter who was born before March 10, 1978. and who take the responsibility of entering with good health conditions. Furthermore, any registered athlete can enter for gaining senior competition experience. In those events where there are more than 8 athletes entered into the championship event, we organise finals.
4. Pre-Registry: Pre-registry deadline march 8th, 2013. through e-mail:
Please give your age group, event name, and any other personal information when you pre-register! Once you pre-register, you may pay the fee on premises in the SYMA hall. (Throwing’s events too.)
5. Registry in Stadium: Registry on premises, 75 minutes before the event.
Registry fee: in case of pre-registry: 2,000 HUF/event
children: 500 HUF/event
in case of field entry 2,500 HUF/event
The first event is free for the competitors above the 70 years.
6. MEDALS: The 1-3 placers athletes receive medals. International competitors
separately receive medals or certificate. (from M35 and W35) People under 35 are also able to compete.
7. CHANGE ROOM: Change rooms are in the stadium. We are not taking responsibility
for the lost personal items.
(SYMA Hall 10th march 2013)
10:30 60m men +women (child and adolescent)
Shot Put women W35 from older age groups (2, 3, 4 kg)
11:00 60 m men
Men +women pole vault
11:30 60 m Women
12:00 60 m hurdles men + women
Men +women long jump
Women pole vault (adolescence – adult, beginner height 2.80m)
M35 Shot Put men from older age groups (3, 4, 5, 6, 7.26 kg)
12:30 200 m men
12:50 200 m women
13:00 800 m men
13:20 800 m women
13:40 High Jump women + men
400 m men
14:00 400 m women tt.
14:20 1500 m men
14:40 1500 m women
14:50 3000m men + women (if more than 3 female competitors,
special leave of the ladies race)
15:00 Triple Jump men +women
15:10 5000/3000 m walk men / women
WINTER THROWING CHAMPIONSHIP – TIME SCHEDULE
(Thrower center 10th march 2013)
11:00 turbojav Javelin (6-8year 300g, 9-10year 400g, 11-12year 500g)
11:30 turbojav Javelin (everyone who wants to try) 400g
12:30 Javelin Throw women(400, 500, 600g)
Javelin Throw men (400,500,600,700,800g)
14:00 Hammer Throw Women(2, 3, 4 kg)
Hammer throw men (3, 4, 5, 6, 7.26 kg)
15:00 Discus Throw Women (0.75 1kg)
Discus throw men (1.15; 2kg)
15:30 Heavy hammer throw (women+men)
(women: 4, 5.45, 7.26, 9.08 kg)
(men: 5.45, 7.26, 9.08, 11.34, 15.88 kg)
SEE YOU IN BUDAPEST! MARCH 10TH, 2013